New Updates in ArtCloud
Getting Started with ArtCloud
ArtCloud for Artists
ArtCloud Manager - Dashboard
ArtCloud Manager - Inventory
ArtCloud Manager - Artists
ArtCloud Manager - Exhibition
ArtCloud Manager - Invoices
ArtCloud Manager - Marketing/Sales
ArtCloud Manager - Contacts
ArtCloud Manager - Analytics
The ArtCloud Marketplace
ArtCloud Website Builder
- Artist Block Configuration
- Inventory Block Configuration
- Widgets / Snippets
- Widgets / Snippets - Pro+
- Page Templates
- Page Templates - Artist Profile
- Page Templates - Inventory Detail
- Page Templates - Exhibition Detail
- Page Templates - Header
- Content - Blog
- Content - Media
- Exhibition Block Configuration
- Page Templates - Footer
Privacy and Terms
How to Manage or Change your Subscription Payment Information
Change or update your payment information for your ArtCloud subscription
If you'd like to change your credit card payment information used to pay for your ArtCloud account, you can do so through your Account Settings. This is found by clicking on your profile information at the bottom-left of the page, then on Account Settings.
Next, you'll want to navigate to your Subscription tab, which will show you what Subscription tier you're currently at.
* If you've been trialing either Manager Pro, Manager Pro+, Website Pro, or Website Pro+, this subscription tier will be automatically be selected on this page. However, when your trial period has run out, you will be prompted to return to this page to select your subscription tier of choice and enter your payment information. *
Once on your Subscription page, you'll be able to add or change your credit card information by clicking on the EDIT PAYMENT METHOD button on the top right side of the screen. Once you click this button, a Billing Payment Method pop-up will appear, prompting you to either enter or alter your payment information.
We do not permit for multiple payment methods to be saved to an ArtCloud account.
Once SAVE is hit, your information will be saved and associated with your account.